Friday 7 June 2013

My review by kirsty Dyas

To Start off  Tuesday we went to Liverpool's Walker Museum and the world history museum to Get inspiration. I was inspired by the Mummies and the Greek Sculpture. There are two pieces of art work at Liverpool Lime Street Station and I liked Chance Meeting by Tom Murphy best as it is more realistic and a real sculpture.

 I thought that the work outside the Walker by Patrick Murphy was bright and colourful. One of my favorite works in The Walker Art gallery was  an oil painting Spectrum Jesus by Keith Coventry.

 I thought that Haroon Mirza's work was just like a load of stuff in a corner and looked like the mess in my bedroom. I liked the greek room as the Walker best. In the world museum I loved everything. I think that both galleries are good for different types of people. I would recommend the Walker for people who are over 40 because there are more paintings and and not many people who are over 40.


No comments:

Post a Comment