Wednesday 24 August 2011

My Review by Demi-Lea Buckley


At 10am we left the centre to get the train at 10.27am. The train took us to Manchester. When we first got there we all had a drink and a few crisps. When we had all had a drink and some crisps we walked down to the City Art Gallery in Manchester. We all had tasks to do and I was with my sister and a girl called Sarik. Sarik had been there before and she showed us the way to everything. After we had done what we needed to do we had lunch in a cafe called nexus. I didn't like the sandwiches so after lunch we went to the Chinese Arts Centre. We saw this woman doing this thing which was covering old toys in Gold and the gold was as light as a feather and it was great. My favourite thing was the gold and I wish that I could do that.
Thank you Beth and Lorraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment