Wednesday 24 August 2011

My Review by Jodie Jones


Yesterday we had a trip out to Manchester. First thing we did was get the train. We had a fun book to do. Finally we got to Manchester and walked to Manchester Art Gallery but on the way we saw some things. There was a water fountain and we got our camera's out and started clicking away. We were told to look around the place when we got there. We went off in groups and had our fun book to fill in the questions which I very much liked. Then we went to get some lunch at this weird but funky cafe. The food was horrible but it was nice surroundings> finally we went to the Chinese Art Gallery. It was something that I had never seen before. They covered objects in clothes of gold. It was amazing. One thing I enjoyed was the chair at the Manchester art gallery. One thing I didn't like was the food. Then we got back on the train and were home after a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment