Friday 7 June 2013

My Review by Luke Mcdonald

As we travelled to Liverpool i looked out of the train window and saw trees which I felt looked like Art. On coming into the first gallery in The Walker Art Gallery my first impression was that it was funny. There was a film by Marcus Coates where he was pretending to be a deer.
I didn't like the work by Rachael Goodyear as it looked a bit wrong. The Walker inspired me to think about creating art with Ladders or clothes . I liked some of the painting up the stairs at The Walker Art Gallery, they must have been hard to do and take at least 10 years. We went to the World Museum and I liked that you got to dress up. We went to an exhibition by the photographer Rankin. He had taken big photos of people with conditions like Muscular Dystophy or people who were dying.


No comments:

Post a Comment