Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Review By Katie Conway

When we met Beth for a morning brew on the Art trip to Manchester I was looking forward to seeing lots of different art in the gallery's. The first exhibition was called The First Cut and was at Manchester Art Gallery. My first impression of the First Cut Exhibition was WOW. I liked The first Cut because all the art work was different and I really liked it. My best piece was the art work by Manabu Hangai.
The second exhibition was called "How are you Feeling" and was by David Shrigley. I liked how are you feeling because there were some unusual things in it but I liked The First Cut better because there was more art in there.

I'd tell a person my own age to go and see The First Cut because there is a lot of art that can inspire people. I'd also tell a younger person to go and see The First Cut because "How are you Feeling" isn't an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment