Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Review by Shannon Vaughan

The First Cut Exhibition was on the top floor of Manchester Museum. We had a look at the huge leaves called Wonder Forest by Manabu Hangai. I thought that they were clever and I thought that I could print photos of them and display them on papper. I really liked the art work by Claire Brewster.
The artwork I liked the least was Andrew Singleton's piece. We went on to look around the rest of the gallery and I enjoyed this piece in the Interactive clore gallery.
We went to a space outside The BridgeWater Hall and tried to spell out LKYPG using things we say around us.




I thought that both of the exhibitions we saw were good. If I was going to recommend something to a person of my own age I would tell them to go and see the Graffiti because its good to see art outside.

 I'd tell a younger person to go to the Musuem because its very good.





No comments:

Post a Comment