Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Review By Vicky T


As I got on the train to visit Manchester to look at Art I was Looking forward to using the digital cameras Beth had brought along with her. Along the way I looked out for things which I thought were art and made this collage out of things from the newspaper.
When we got to Manchester Art Gallery I looked at the art work by Haroom Mirizas. I thought that the best part of this art work was the Pink s and the worst part was the sleek dry yell part. I thought that Piniag Dakar's animation was too small and would have looked better if it had been projected larger.  The art work in the modern gallery which I would recommend to my friends would be Roberlas Physical Stable 2 because its colourful. I didn't like the work By Richard Billingham because it was dull.

Looking back on the whole day I liked the graffiti because the way they do it is good. Graffiti is difficult to do when you first start and then you get used to it. I think it takes about a year of practice to get good at it and the pieces in Manchester were very special. I liked the work by El Anatsui. It was colourful and beautuful. If I was going to send somebody to look at the art in Manchester I would send them to look at the more colourful art works. I like the way the colours mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment