Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Review By Abbey Lewis

For the Youthy Art Boot Camp Trip in 2012 we went to Manchester. I took a picture of this from the train because I think that it is Art.









I looked out of the train window and saw the countryside. I think that this can be art.











Along the way I looked through the paper and made this collage.
















I found this image in the metro newspaper.
















We went to Manchester Museum to look at the masks and African Art Objects there. I thought that it was good but busy. We were given the chance to look at other things in the museum. If you are thinking of going to Manchester Museum I would recommend the Live Animal Exhibition and the Exhibition about money.

We went to see the Cotton Global Threads exhibition at the Whitworth Art Gallery. I wouldn't really recommend this exhibition.

We went to see some graffiti on the streets. This is what I thoughts of  this.



No comments:

Post a Comment