Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Review by Shaun Wynne

I went on the yuth Art Trip to Manchester. Heres me on my way to Manchester.












I Saw this signb on the train and think its art.















I created all this Art on the way to the gallery to let you know about the day.









I visited the Cotton Global Threads exhibition. I liked it all but here wasn't one thing which stood out for me. We then went to Manchester Museum. My first impressions of the musuem was that the staff there were helpful and the place was nice and clean. I looked at the mask exhibition and did a quick sketch of my favourite.








I liked the cross bows in this exhibition and If i was going to recommend exhibitions in the Museum you should see it would be the space money and live animal exhibitions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment