Monday 19 November 2012

My Review By Sophie

After Visiting Manchester Art Gallery to see the We Face Forward Exhibition I decided that I liked this work by El Anatusi because it is very different to anything I've seen before.

I found this work by Barth Toguo difficult to understand because it looked like they had just built it and thrown stuff on it. It was easier to understand once the lady at the exhibition explained that it was about African's trying to get out of the country and not being allowed to leave.  I liked seeing other peoples art and seeing what they think. I enjoyed taking photos of the art work. I found the picture by Billingham hard to understand because its a picture anyone could take. I found The Smiths exhibition to be too plain. 
If somebody my own age as goig to Manchester to look at Art I'd tell them to go around Manchester and look at the graffiti and to go and visit Manchester Art Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment