Friday 4 January 2013

A review by Nathan Craven

At the start of the day the thing I was looking forwards to the most was dinner. I saw some graffiti along the way and think that that is art.
We took photos along the way as art and I was part of designing this group shot.
I thought that Chris Jones Work in Manchester City Art Gallery was a clever use of paper and looks skillful. I had an idea about making a robot out of paper. I liked the first exhibition in the Clore gallery of Manchester Art Gallery  because it was interactive and there was excellent Art work there.

The second exhibition was called "How are you Feeling". I liked this exhibition because it was unique and would not be seen in other places.

I'd tell a person my age to go and see exhibition two because it was interesting what the pictures said.
I'd tell a younger person to go and see exhibition one because there was swearing in the second exhibition.



No comments:

Post a Comment