Thursday 3 January 2013

My Review by Rosie Leonard

As we started the day I was looking forwards to going and seeing the graffiti street in Manchester.
I took lots of photos at the graffiti street including this one.

Exhibition 1 was called "The First Cut". I thought that this gallery was very good and interesting. There was a lot of art but it wasn't boring. It was colourful and one of the exhibitions was interactive, which was good.

Exhibition 2 was called " How Are you Feeling". this was ok but I didn't get much of the art. The Art was confusing and very monochrome and bland.







I's tell a person my age to go and see the burger king bag tree by Yuken Teruya in the First Cut Exhibition because it was interesting. I'd tell a younger person to go and see the tiriangle mirror in the Clore Gallery in Manchester Art Gallery because it was funny and unusual.







No comments:

Post a Comment