Friday 4 January 2013

My Review By Chloe Leonard

In the Entrance to Manchester Museum I saw the piece of work by Chris Jones called The Earl. I think that it is creative. Whilst at the First Cut Exhibition I had the idea that I could make a house where everthing works doors etc. The house would have tiny furniture and windows. This was inspired by this work by Su Blackwell.
The first exhibiton we saw was called first cut. I thought that this was the best part of the day. All the art work was unusual and unique. The artists were very clever and creative. It really had a creative feel. My first impression of the First Cut Exhibition was "Wow, that's Mad" The art work I liked the best was by Chris Jones, it was a bike made out of magazines.


The second exhibition was called "How Are You Feeling" this was great too. You got to act and the art work was very unusual. It wasn't a match with First Cut. I though that this exhibition was a bit of a joke.

I'd tell a young person to go and see "First Cut"  because it was great to see and had a really creative feel. I'd tell a younger person to go and see "How are you Feeling" because they would laugh and find it interesting because it was a bit of a joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment