Friday 4 January 2013

A Review By Toni Mmbololo

I was Really looking forwards to looking at the Art Gallery.  The first thing which impressed me abvout the First Cut Exhibition was the map piece at the top of the stairs by Susan Stockwell.


And this piece By Justin Smith. I thought that I could use paper to make a forest or a wood or maybe a map of my entire life. I thought that the work was outstanding.




















 The work I liked the least was by Beatrice Coran.












I found Chris Jones The earl inspirational. I liked The clore interactive gallery because the mirrors were awsome and the ghost story was intertesting.

On going into the David Shrigley exhibition "How are you Feeling" you are instructed that you shouldn't hit the gong too hard but that you can have a nap.
"How are you Feeling?"  "I am feeling fine" I thought it was rude coz it was "Show I****s and ****s but I didn't like the swearing. The David Shrigley exhibition was rude but I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment